Ask an Eye M.D. Answer Archive

Please read our important medical disclaimer.

I have a rash on my body from one of the eye drops I am taking after cataract surgery. I know I must continue taking the drops. Is there something I can take to counterbalance the rash?

Perhaps, but you should contact your ophthalmologist immediately, as changing drops might also be of value.

Answered by: Charles P. Wilkinson, MD  Dr. Charles P. Wilkinson

Categories: Cataracts, Eye Surgery

Have a question that hasn't been answered yet? Ask it!

Answered: Jun 10, 2014

Pop needs to be configured.