Ask an Eye M.D. Answer Archive

Please read our important medical disclaimer.

What is the surgery for fluid between retina and membrane?  

The surgery to remove the fluid in the back of the eye is called vitrectomy surgery.

Answered by: Abdhish Bhavsar, MD  Dr. Abdhish Bhavsar

Categories: Eye Surgery

Have a question that hasn't been answered yet? Ask it!

Answered: Dec 09, 2012

Pop needs to be configured.