Ask an Eye M.D. Answer Archive

Please read our important medical disclaimer.

I had a cataract operation 15 years ago but the lens has moved in my eye due to a fall. What can be done to correct it?     
Depending upon details, it could be repositioned if that would appear to be worthwhile. This should be discussed after a thorough evaluation by an experienced ophthalmologist.

Answered by: Charles P. Wilkinson, MD  Dr. Charles P. Wilkinson

Categories: Cataracts

Have a question that hasn't been answered yet? Ask it!

Answered: Feb 08, 2013

Pop needs to be configured.